Welcome to the Recipe of the Week!
Grilled Bison Ribeyes with Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
by Malcom Reed at Mossy Oak
- 2 Bison Ribeyes 12oz each
- Killer Hogs Steak Seasoning
- Killer Hogs Hot Rub
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 shallot finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1lb Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs AP seasoning
- Preheat charcoal grill for direct grilling at 450-500°F.
- Season each bison ribeye with Hot Rub followed by Steak Rub.
- Melt butter in a cast iron skillet and add garlic, shallot, and parsley. Saute for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
- Place steaks on grill and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until steaks reach 125-130°F internal. Baste with the butter mixture during the last 2 minutes of grilling.
- Serve with remaining butter mixture drizzled over the top of each steak.
For the potatoes:
Rinse and paper towel dry potatoes. Cut into quarters and toss with olive oil. Season with AP seasoning and place in an oven safe dish. Cook in the oven or on smoker/grill at 400°F for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.