Smoked Wild Turkey Breast
Smoked Wild Turkey Breast Recipe. As hunters, this is the prized cut from your harvest. Putting in the work and time to bring home a wild turkey, prepping, and cooking is rewarding. This Smoked Wild Turkey Breast Recipe by Pro-Staff Member Bobby Cole is nothing but amazing.
- Brine Turkey breast in saltwater 12-24 hours prior to cooking
- Preheat smoker to 225
- Remove Breast from salt water and dry with a paper towel
- Cover the entire Breast in brown Mustard, set aside
- Mix Garlic powder, union powder, Italian Seasoning, Black Pepper, Salt, Chilly powder and Brown Sugar in a bowl. Code the entire Turkey Breast in an even amount of seasoning mix.
- Place Turkey Breast on the smoker and cook until it reaches an internal temp of 150. Remove and wrap t in aluminum foil. Place it back in the smoker and continue cooking to an internal temp of 165. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes. Then Enjoy!!!
Goes Great with rice and grilled vegetables