Fitness Fridays – Setting Goals
How to Set Goals and Why?
Is setting Goals Important? Well Setting Goals is as important as getting a good night sleep. Without goals you will not have focused actions to achieve you goals. It is a proven fact that individuals that individuals that set goals are 90-95% more likely to achieve those goals that those individuals that do not have goals.
Setting goals is a simple process and is not written in stone. Goals change as does anything in the real world. So here is the simple process of setting goals:
- All goals should be written on paper.
- Start with you highest most important GOAL.
- Break down you main goal to smaller manageable goals.
- Set daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals that will get you to your MAIN GOAL.
- DON’T QUIT, DON’T GIVE UP!
Click the link above to learn how to set your goals.
Set Your Goals Today
Doing wait, set your goals today in order to achieve your true athletic potential. REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL BELOW AND IF YOU TRULY WANT TO ACHIEVE YOUR TRUE ATHLETIC POTENTIAL, JOIN TEAM TRAIN HUNT EAT FOR THE SUPPORT YOU NEED.