KOREAN BBQ VENISON
Sweet, Spicy, Garlicky. Who does not like Korean BBQ. Mix in a batch of fresh venison and you have the ultimate Venison Korean BBQ. You can add in any fresh game as it will hold up just fine.
This recipe was from the following link. I cannot take credit for it but it is so yummy, I needed to forward this venison Korean BBQ recipe to you.
- 2 lbs venison steak sliced into strips approximately 1-inch thick
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp crushed red peppers (optional)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ tsp sesame seeds
1. Mix ingredients in a large zipper bag or sealable plastic container, place sliced venison in the marinade and place in the refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours, or overnight.
2. Heat your barbeque to high.
3. Pour the venison into a colander to drain extra marinade, then place on the hot grill to sear the fingers hot and fast for 2 to 4 minutes each side.
4. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds, Serve immediately.